what we do
We are committed to creating and supporting projects, programs and policies which address community revitalization and rehabilitation in both the residential and commercial sector.
homeownership education and programming
In connection and partnership with other organizations, UCDC is committed to providing home buyer education to those interested in pursuing and attaining homeownership.
- Provide training and education to promote homeownership and economic development
- Foster dedication to working together (unify, collaborate) with residents and organizations to collectively create a more inclusive, vibrant, and productive community
- Partner with other organizations to provide programming, funding, and various resources to support homeownership and build stronger communities.
- Plan and execute projects, programs, and policies which address community revitalization and rehabilitation in both the residential and commercial sector
- Promote homeownership and providing affordable housing opportunities
- Create and support inclusive and equitable communities