what we do
We are committed to creating and supporting projects, programs and policies which address community revitalization and rehabilitation in both the residential and commercial sector.
Affordable solutions to legal and business challenges
UCDC is committed to providing affordable access to the legal justice system and alternative methods to solving problems faced by entrepreneurs, small businesses and nonprofit agencies.
our road map to getting it done
- Providing training and education to promote homeownership and economic development
- Providing affordable legal services by employing a sliding scale legal fee arrangement to under resourced business owners who foster equitable employment and business practices
- Fostering dedication to working together (unify, collaborate) with residents and organizations to collectively create a more inclusive, vibrant, and productive community
- Partnering with other organizations to provide programming, funding, and various resources to support homeownership and build stronger communities.
- Providing leadership in planning and execution of projects, programs, and policies which address community revitalization and rehabilitation in both the residential and commercial sectors
- Promoting homeownership and providing affordable housing opportunities
- Working in coalition to create and support inclusive and equitable communities